Als Headhunter suchen wir für einen unserer Klienten vielleicht genau Sie!
Sales Manager (m/f/d) Homeoffice
Finding Heads International GmbH is one of the leading Headhunter companies
in Europe. We are specialist for C-Level, Top Manager and Specialists searches.
Our Headhunters are all having longstanding Management experience and their success is based on competence and competent coaching.
Our client is a leading company in the sector of metal components and assemblies for the automotive industry. With over 700 employees the company supplies critical parts and assemblies to global OEMs and Tier 1 in the sectors: body, chassis, seating parts and tooling.
Clients goal is to grow and push sales in Europe through competitive production in Turkey and Romania.
The high-tech equipment of transfer, tandem and progressive stamping presses, up to 2000 tons, as well as arc welding, spot welding and assembly guarantees competitive solutions for the customers.
- Leading business development activities of our client in European market to grow sales from production locations in Turkey and Romania.
- Establish, grow and develope direct customer relationships in Europe with all functional departments.
- Conducting visits to existing and potential new customers (OEMs and Tier 1 companies)
- Leading all sales and marketing activities in Europe including: gathering RFQs, preparing quotes following up and successfully closing all new business opportunities.
- Working in collaboration with clients cross functional teams, meeting and exceeding targets.
- Conducting market research for potential business opportunities, products and customers.
- Act as intermediary and coordinator between customer and clients departments when appropriate.
- Support development of both, short and long-term sales plans
- At least 8-10 years of OEM / Tier 1 automotive sales or OEM purchasing experience.
- Strong sales track record.
- Extreme ownership of clients goals, self motivation and entrepreneurship is required for success.
- Residency in Europe is mandatory, Germany is preferable.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or similar education. MBA is preferred.
- Excellent social and communications skills including building rapport, prospecting, problemsolving, overcoming objections, leading conversations, closing deals and negotiations.
- Strong coordination and analytical thinking skills.
- Ability andwillingness to travel.
- Proficiency in SAP preferred.
What we offer:
- home office the first two years
- Company car, health benefits, etc.
Wenn Sie sich angesprochen fühlen und diese Position Ihren Qualifikationen entspricht, erwarten wir gerne Ihre vollständige Bewerbung unter Angabe der Angebotsnummer 16815
JETZT ONLINE BEWERBEN