For the new market entrance into the Swedish market, we are looking for the:
Sales Executive - Nordic (m/f) – CAD/PLM Addon Software
• Sell into manufacturing companies in Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Off-Highway,
Packaging & Machinery, Oil & Gas, Consumer Goods and Industrial Equipment markets.
• Build relationships with key decision makers at the VP and C level (CEO,COO,CIO,CTO)
• Identify and cultivate new prospects, sales leads and key contacts within your target
• Establish and maintain relationships with key channel partners.
• Achieve defined sales goals.
• Reach out to prospects via phone, email and networking events to drive new
opportunities and Conduct value-based selling over the phone, web and in person.
• Develop knowledge and expertise specific to your products, services and target
markets and deliver presentations focused on strategic business value and client
• Investigate and understand the internal business processes of potential clients, and
strategize, present and demonstrate a tailored technology solution and draft and deliver
proposals reflecting the proposed solutions.
• Manage sales pipeline and revenue forecast in Microsoft Dynamics® CRM application.
• Attend industry trade shows and events to network and prospect as needed.
• Travel: Approximately 30%
• report to the top management of the company in Germany.
• A genuine desire to help customers improve their business using technology.
• A healthy, competitive drive to hunt for and close new business.
• 5-15 years’ experience selling enterprise software solutions in the CAD / PLM
manufacturing space. PLM experience a must.
• Ideally, a proven track record of closed business of enterprise solutions for
• Knowledge and practice in modern selling methods and techniques (consultative,
trusted advisor) and the ability to learn fast and pick up new things quickly.
• Effective listening, communication and great people skills.
• Ability to deliver compelling presentations, value propositions and effectively engage
• Strong technical aptitude and ability to understand customer’s business objectives to
map a solutions strategy comprised of software, training, and implementation services
to meet the business objectives.
• a team player.
• a good communicator.
• able to work independently.
• an ambitious self-starter.
• highly motivated with a strong will to be successful.
What´s in for you:
• Collaborative, supportive team environment.
• Career growth opportunities.
• Competitive salary and commission plans.
• Company car.
• Work-life balance.
• Casual work environment (we dress up when we need to!).
• Rental- /Home office, ideally you are based in one of the main business areas