Our client is a leading company in the sector of household robotics brands and its mission is to simplify the daily lives of people, all over the world with its range of intelligent products. Both a pioneer and a trendsetter in smart home technology, it´s philosophy is "Live Smart, Enjoy Life".
Founded in 1998 in China, the company expanded into Europe in 2012. With a highly motivated team, the company has created a 30-40% annually sales increase, since.
Our client has established its market leading position within last 3 years in a number of European countries.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Director to lead all sales activities in the European market and to expand the market share. The successful candidate is responsible for customer acquisition and revenue growth. The positions responsibilities are including developing growth, sales strategies and tactics as well as action plans, including further development of online and offline channels. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. The European Head office is
• Develop and secure sales strategies and business plans for the markets to ensure
attainment of company sales goals, profitability and expand our customer base.
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions
and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profits for our client’s products.
• Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing sales strategies,
analysing market trends and company results.
• Working closely with the Sales Managers or Directors in their designated European
countries, monitoring and active management of the sales activities in the European
• Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Build loyalty and increase customer satisfaction.
• Secure and improve brand awareness in the markets.
• Coordinate new product introductions and the corresponding marketing activities.
• Managing communications between key clients and internal teams.
• Master/Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or other
• Minimum 10 years of sales experience in Consumer Electronic or IT goods industry,
including online and offline business.
• Extensive experience as a Sales Director in managing retailers (direct sales) and
distributors(channel sales) in at least 2 European countries ideally in a similar
• Extensive experience in calculations and business management on margin level.
• Good knowledge and strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and
market requirements in Europe are essential.
• Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results according to
• Proven leadership ability to drive sales.
• Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
• Demonstrate ability to communicate, present, inspire, negotiate and influence credibly
• Fluent English, German or another European language would be an advantage.
What we offer:
• The possibility to work independently in an experienced, vibrant and highly motivated
• To grow with us in a dynamic and fast-growing environment.
• The chance to develop and implement your own ideas.
• Flexible working time/home office.
• Company car etc.
• Direct insurance/saving plan.
• Group Insurance.
• Gym support.
• Fresh fruits, water and so on
Highest discretion is self-evident. Please also read our current
Privacy information on our homepage: www.findingheads.de