Our client, a privately owned Chinese cooperation, is one of the largest copper processing companies worldwide. Established in 1986 and in the meantime, the company has 6 production facilities and more than 20 subsidiaries worldwide and belongs to the top 500 Chinese companies with above 1 million tons annual production capacity including wire, rod, strip, tube, valve, fittings and busbars.
We are looking for a
Manager “R&D new alloy products” (m/f/d)
As a senior or principals R&D developer or engineer, you organize and lead a team to develop new technology for current products and/or new alloy products, which means to improve one or more step, during processing and thermal treatment of current production to enhance the quality rate of qualified products and/or reduce the cost/time.
1. Development of new alloy product.
2. Development new production routes.
3. Research on potential alloys materials.
4. participation in trouble shooting and improvement of production
5. You lead a team and foster a team culture of knowledge sharing
6. collaborate with other related teams
1. Profound and broad knowledge of copper processing, such as processing and thermal
2. More than 10 years of R&D in copper processing industry for rod, tube, strip, fitting
and so on.
3. Willingness for international business trips to China.
4. Phd degree is a plus.
5. Chinese language is also a plus.
You will be based in Germany, either in the German Head office in Frankfurt or on a home office base. You will travel to China on a regular basis and you will report
directly to the General Manager of the subsidiary.
You have good communication skills and you are able to interact as a team player with your colleagues in China and Germany.
Of course, you need also good English knowledge and willingness to be part of an international team