Our client, a privately owned Chinese cooperation, is one of the largest copper processing
companies worldwide. Established in 1986 and in the meantime, the company has 6
production facilities and more than 20 subsidiaries worldwide and belongs to the top 500
Chinese companies. The New Material Division is one of the subsidiaries of our client and
has the capacity above 125k tons enamelled wire for round and rectangular wires. It will
increase soon with more plants opening in the near future.
We are looking for a
Manager “Copper enamelled wire engineer” (m/f/d)
1. lead a team for production, especially, for ultrafine (diameter <0.1 mm) enamelled
wire and/or rectangular wire.
2. development of the technology for enamelling process with various enamels
3. participation of quality control
4. collaborate with sales teams
1. 10 years of enamelled wire production or ultrafine wire or rectangular wire
2. familiar with the properties of enamels of various suppliers
3. experienced in leading a team of engineers
You will be based in Germany, either in the German Head office in Frankfurt or on a
home office base. You will travel to China on a regular basis.
You have good communication skills and you are able to interact as a team player with
your colleagues in China and Germany.
Of course, you need also good English knowledge and willingness to be part of an